If you've got tooth features that you dislike, you're not alone. From chipped to discolored teeth, there are lots of teeth features that your dentist, Dr. Thomas Matyas, Dr. Janellen Matyas, and Dr. Teresa Matyas of Matyas & Matyas, can help you improve with dental crowns in New London, CT.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped dental restorations that fit over your target tooth like a hat. You can get dental crowns to restore damaged teeth or to correct cosmetic dental problems. Your dentist crafts your dental crowns from durable ceramic, zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, or composite resin material so that they look as natural as possible.
You won't have to worry about your dental crown blending in with your remaining teeth because your dentist uses your teeth mold in creating them. They will also match your dental crowns to your natural teeth color for a seamless fit. You can get dental crowns to correct the following:
- Teeth discoloration
- Broken tooth
- Chipped tooth
- Missing tooth
The Advantages Of Dental Crowns
If you're thinking of getting dental crowns in New London, CT, these advantages are vital to note.
- They Look Natural - Customizing the shape, size, and color of your dental crowns makes them look so natural that no one can spot the difference.
- Brighten Teeth - Dental crown can help brighten your smile by covering up discolored teeth.
- They Are Durable - Dental crowns can serve you for up to 10 - 30 years.
- Replace Missing Tooth - Dental crowns as part of dental implants or dental bridges can help replace your missing tooth.
- Support Damaged Tooth - Damaged teeth such as broken or cracked teeth can undergo restoration with dental crowns.
- Root Canal Treatment - Dental crowns offer dental restoration to keep the tooth strong after a root canal treatment.
If you're looking to get dental crowns in New London, CT, discuss your options with your dentists at Matyas & Matyas. Call (860) 443-4199 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Thomas Matyas, Dr. Janellen Matyas, and Dr. Teresa Matyas.